Sunday, September 23, 2012

Persona 4 addiction

So I'm just now jumping on the Persona bandwagon, I went years without looking into the fandom, mainly because JRPG's are such a fucking timesuck, and if you've ever played a Shin Megami Tensei game, the series which this game/anime is based off of, you know exactly what I mean. But yeah, I'm almost done with the anime of Persona 4, and I have no complaints about the series as a whole, it meshes Shonen with Slice of life, 2 of my favorite anime genres. The art style is legit, I found the characters really likable, it has a pretty awesome soundtrack, and as far as dubs go, you can do a lot worse. It's a solid property tie in and I recommend it to all manner of anime fans.

2 comments:

  1. A good 10-15 mins of the True Ending is terrible.
    Just pretend that's the real ending... I've never been so disappointed in that special extra episode.
    I tried to keep my musing about the true ending spoiler-free...
    http://detetiv.wordpress.com/2012/09/20/p4a-extra-episodetrue-ending-musing/

    ReplyDelete